Saturday, April 24, 2021

(Updated April 26th, 2021) Part 6 of The Top 500ish Greatest Songs of All-Time: G (A Work Very Much In Progress)

Hello,

I've tried to do this series of blogs and then given up on it several times. However this time I actually have better plan and that it might work. Right now I'm coming up with my Top 100 songs of all-time, although it might break out a couple of songs beyond that. When I thought that only 100 GSOAT  I was incredibly naive. Now my goal is to keep it to about 500ish songs

Right now I'm working on a list of songs that are no-doubters and will for sure be in the Top 500. I hope to have 1 list of 500 songs as my first tier of greatest songs ever. I'm only one person and putting this list together won't be quick. However I'll be updating this blog frequently. These are the only no doubters Top 500ish All-Time Greatest Hits. These are in alphabetical order so it's easier to keep track of the songs on this list. The number in front of the songs is a way for me to keep track of how many songs I've posted. As of April 24th, 2021 I have an unknown GSOAT. When I can I update that information.

88) Peter Gabriel "Big Time":


89) Peter Gabriel "In Your Eyes":


90) Peter Gabriel "Sledgehammer":


) Garbage "":
) Garbage "":
91) Marvin Gaye "Let's Get It On";


) Genesis "":
) Goo Goo Dolls "Iris":
) Grace "You Don't Own Me":
) Green Day "American Idiot":
) Green Day "Boulevard of Broken Dreams":


) Green Day "Geek Stink Breath":


92) Green Day "Whatsername":


93) Green Day "When I Come Around":


94) Guns N' Roses "Live and Let Die":


95) Guns N' Roses "Paradise City":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites