Wednesday, April 7, 2021

(Finished April 7th, 2021) Great Musical Questions, Part 4: Songs 53-69

Hello,

My goal with this blog is to publish the songs that I've posted the least or haven't ever posted. There seems to be a few hundred songs that I post over and over again, I'm trying to avoid that here. As I usually do I Googled other websites on this topic, but didn't use most of those songs. Instead I got most of these songs from my iTunes. As usual I post songs I like, rather than songs than meet any certain criteria.

53) Crystal Gayle "Why Have You Left The One You Left Me For?":


54) Bat For Lashes "What's A Girl To Do?":


55) Reba McEntire "What Do You Say":


56) Dolly Parton "Why Did You Come In Here Looking Like That":


57) Dierks Bentley "What Was I Thinking":


58) The Supremes "Where Did Our Love Go":


59) Journey "Who's Crying Now":


60) Sinead O'Connor "Why Don't You Do Right?":


61) Swing Out Sister "Am I The Same Girl":


62) Whitney Houston "Where Do Broken Hearts Go?":


63) Toby Keith "Who's That Man?":


64) Jody Watley "Don't You Want Me?":


65) Barry Mann "Who Put The Bomp?":


66) The Who "Who Are You":


67) Whitney Houston "How Will I Know":


68) Tequila Mockingbird "Why Are We Still Friends":


69) The Bee Gees "How Deep Is Your Love":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites