Saturday, April 24, 2021

(Finished January 5th, 2022) Part 7 of The Top 500ish Potential GSOAT: Artists Starting With E (A Work Very Much In Progress)

Hello,

I've tried to do this series of blogs and then given up on it several times. However this time I'm sure I have a better plan and that it might actually work. Right now I'm coming up with my Top 500ish songs of all-time. Although I might have to go a couple of songs beyond that, thus the ish in the title.

Right now I'm working on a list of songs that are no-doubters and will for sure be in my Top 500. I plan on having 1 list of 500ish songs as my first tier. I plan on having a second and third tier of 100 greatest songs of all-time (GSOAT). I'm only one person and putting this list together won't be quick and I'll be updating this blog frequently. This is the first of the for sure Top 500ish GSOATs. They are in alphabetical order so it's easier to keep track of the songs on this list. The number in front of the songs is just a way for me to keep track of how many songs I've posted.

I don't know if any of these songs will finish in the Top 700ish songs of all-time or not. Some will some won't. Even if they don't make it those are still great songs.

I updated this blog on February 20th, 2022 as two of the videos had expired.

76) The Eagles "I Can't Tell You Why":


77) The Eagles "The Long Run":


78) Earth Wind and Fire "Shining Star":

79) Eddie and the Cruisers "On The Dark Side":


80) Electric Light Orchestra "All Over The World":


81) Electric Light Orchestra "Confusion":


82) Electric Light Orchestra "Hold On Tight":


83) Electric Light Orchestra "Mr. Blue Sky":


84) Electric Light Orchestra "Telephone Line":


85) Electric Light Orchestra "Turn To Stone":

86) Electric Light Orchestra "Twilight":

87) Electric Light Orchestra with Olivia Newton-John "Xanadu":

88) England Dan and John Ford Coley "Nights Are Forever Without You":

\

89) England Dan and John Ford Coley "We'll Never Have To Say Goodbye Again":

90) En Vogue "Blue Skies":


91) En Vogue "Hold On":


92) En Vogue "Rocket":

93) Erasure "Chains of Love":

94) Erasure "Oh L'Amour":

95) Erasure "Sometimes":

96) Erasure "Who Needs Love Like That":

97) Europe "Carrie":

Almost a billion views, this song is worthy of that many views. 98) Europe "The Final Countdown":

99) The Eurythmics "Here Comes The Rain Again":

One of the more memorable videos of the early days of MTV. 100) The Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This")":

101) The Eurythmics "There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart)":

102) Evanescence "Going Under":

Also almost a billion views, very worthy of that many views. 103) Evanescence "Bring Me To Life":

104) The Everly Brothers' "All I Have To Do Is Dream":

105) The Everly Brothers "Wake Up Little Susie":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites