Thursday, April 15, 2021

(Finished April 15th, 2021) Great Songs I Don't Get To Hear Enough

Hello,

These are random songs I don't get to listen to enough, I thought I would share these great songs with you.

1) The Police "King of Pain":

2) Blondie "Atomic":

3) ELO "Don't Bring Me Down":

4) Tony Orlando and Dawn "Tie A Yellow Ribbon Around The Old Oak Tree":

5) I Prevail "Every Time You Leave":

6) Garbage "Stupid Girl":

7) The Cranberries "Zombie":

8) Dirty Honey "When I'm Done":

9) Madonna "Papa Don't Preach":


10) Crosby, Stills and Nash "Southern Cross":


11) Paper Lace "The Night Chicago Died":


12) Paul Revere and The Raiders "Kicks":


13) Chaka Kahn "Through The Fire":


I love, love, love this song but I just can't quite forgive him for Hootie and the Blowfish. 14) Darius Rucker "Don't Think I Don't Think About That":


One of the prettiest songs I've ever heard. 15) David Foster "Love Theme From St. Elmo's Fire":


16) Dexy's Midnight Runners "Come On Eileen":


17) Asia "Go":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites