Friday, April 9, 2021

(Finished April 9th, 2021) Part 3 of Songs of Various Quality From Bands That Only Made One CD

Hello,

I'm not saying these are great songs or that they are terrible songs. However I'd like to check out these bands that only had one CD. Not one great CD, but only ONE CD. There are some rumors that some of these bands may make a second CD. For instance Death From Above 1979. I've come to find out they now have four CDs, whoops.

9) X-Ray Spex "Oh Bondage! Up Yours!":


Poly Styrene and X-Ray Spex "Identity":


I love the sax on this song. "The Day The World Turned Day-Glo":


10) The Avalanches "Because I'm Me":


"Since I Left You":


"Frontier Psychiatrist":


featuring Jamie xx, Neneh Cherry and Clypso "Wherever You Go":


11) Death From Above 1979 "One + One":


"Go Home, Get Down":


Death From Above 1979's 4th CD is out, so obviously my info is old. To be fair they released their first CD in 2004 and didn't release their second CD until 2014. I will keep them here as they are one of the best bands on this list. I love to give exposure to bands that are lesser known, but still great.


"Free Animal":


"Caught Up";


I'm good with all kinds of music, but this isn't my first choice. 12) Wolfgang Reichman

"Wunderbar":


with Streetmark "Dreams":


I have a few songs from this CD on my iTunes, but I'm surprised I don't have the whole album. "Temple of the Dog" is really quite a good CD. 14) Temple of the Dog "Hunger Strike: 


 "Say Hello To Heaven":


"Reach Down":


"Pushin' Forward Back":


"Call Me A Dog":


"All Night Thing":


"Times of Trouble":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites