Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hello,

I have been chewing through "The Strain" (it's a book about vampires you see!) It's a pretty good book and I've enjoyed it very much. My only quibble with it is that it is the first book in a trilogy. The second book "The Fall" isn't out until 2010 and the third book "The Night Eternal" isn't out until 2011.

I read Stephen King's "Dark Tower" 7 book series. I didn't start reading that until all 7 books were out. That was much more enjoyable to me. Usually when there's a long break in a book series I lose interest. That's probably why I lost interest in the Harry Potter series.

I didn't watch "V" last night, my DVR messed up. I was sort of wanting to watch it, but sort of not caring. Watching the second episode just left me blah.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites