Friday, November 20, 2009

Songs rockin my iPod

Hello,

1) "Mayor of Simpleton"- XTC 2) "Up The Cuts"- Against Me! 3,4 & 5) "Trust", "U Got The Look" (with Sheena Easton) "1999" and 6) "King Nothing"- Metallica 7) "Black"- Pearl Jam 8) "The Weakness In Me"- Joan Armatrading 9) "Spinning Wheel"- Alexandrea Lushington 10) "Africa Unite"- Bob Marley 11) "View From The After- noon"- The Arctic Monkeys 12, 13, 14 & 15) "One", "Red Hill Mining Town", "Pride (In The Name of Love)" and "Until The End of the World" (I think that, "Bullet The Blue Sky", "Sunday Bloody Sunday", "With or Without You" are my four favorite U2 songs 16) "Mainstreet"- Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band 17) "Peg"- Steely Dan 18) "Blister In The Sun"- Violent Femmes 19) "Paint It Black"- The Rolling Stones 20) "Spoonman"- Soundgarden 21) "The Time Is Wrong"- Tickle Me Pink (This song kicks butt.) 22) "Freewill"- Rush 23) "Kiss This"- Aaron Tippin 24) "Seether"- Veruca Salt (Whatever happened to them?) 25) "Mr. Roboto"- Styx 26) "My Dogs Still Walkin'"- Smokin' Joe Kubek and Bnois King (I completely understand this song. This is a great Blues song. 27) "Cotton Eyed Joe" (Dance Version)- Various Artists (I couldn't find the one by the original artists so I got this one.)

I will be back tomorrow with a longer blog, themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites