Saturday, February 12, 2011

Justin Bieber, Alexis Grace

Hello,

I went and watched the Justin Bieber movie, "Never Say Never" in 3D. I did this because I love my daughter very much and for no other reason. Was it a terrible movie? No it wasn't, it was about what I expected it to be. The screaming girls in the theatre seemed to quite like it though. I still love my rock 'n' roll but I have to admit that one of his songs is pretty good. It would be a good song to play when I want to be romantic. And because I have all of Justin Bieber's songs on my iTunes for my daughter, I could use it for that purpose. Bieber also does have a nice voice.

This is the song:



Okay let's get back to some rock and roll. Here's today under appreciated song of the day: It was going to be Billy Joel's version of "Honky Tonk Woman", but I couldn't find it. Instead enjoy Alexis Grace's version of "Dirty Diana":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites