Saturday, February 19, 2011

Quick reviews:

Hello,

Here are some quick reviews of CD's I've listened to recently.

1) Duffy's "Endlessly": It's not as bad as the title would indicate. I wasn't a big fan of her debut CD "Rockferry", although it the amazing "Mercy" on it. But if I hear enough positive things about something I'll check it out. "Endlessly" is okay, it doesn't have an amazing song to bolster it like "Rockferry" did. Rating: C

2) Taio Cruz's "Rokstarr" is bolstered by the amazing "Dynamite". The following song "Break Your Heart" is also a good song. However it quickly devolves into generic R&B. Grade: C

3) My Chemical Romance's "The Black Parade". I'll admit I have a bias towards rock music. This isn't only rock music, but it's good rock music as well. This CD that's about cancer is anchored by the amazing song "Dead". Grade B+

Due to my shifting tastes all ratings may be changed someday on the above CD's.

Go BYU and Jimmer Fredette.

Have a good day, themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites