Saturday, February 5, 2011

How I want to feel when I fall in love, Under appreciated songs of the day

Hello,

I've tentatively put my toe back into the dating pool again. Getting married for a second time is a lot harder than getting married the first time. It's not just me I need to consider, I have to consider my future wife as well. Not only that but I have to consider my kids, she will probably have kids as well. Also I'm consider my ex-wife as well as I want this arrangement to work out as best as possible for everybody. No I'm nowhere close to getting married or engaged, I'm just dating now. Although the end goal is to get married again in the temple.... eventually. As this blog is public, I will not reveal many specifics about the girls I go out with. Those who need to know will know.

The women I marry I want her to make me feel the same way I do every time I hear the following song. This is truly one of the greatest love songs of all-time.



This song comes from the amazing "Verve Remixed Volume 3". It's a collection of classic songs remixed. Verve also has remixed some other songs to less than spectacular results. However they did a great job on this CD. These are a few of the amazing remixes on that CD:



This is another Sarah Vaughn that has been remixed extremely well:



These are a couple of other great songs from that CD.





Actually this is going to be the CD I listen to on my date today. She seems to love music as much as me, she'll be good. Enjoy!

Can we please get the Super Bowl over with now, I'm so sick of hearing about it.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites