Saturday, September 13, 2014

themusicaddict's Selected Greatest Hits of U2 (Part 2)

Hello,

Part 2 of U2's selected greatest hits. Again this is U2's best and not necessarily their most popular songs.

"Acrobat": ("So don't let the bastards grind you down".)


"The Fly":


"The Sweetest Thing" (Original recording. Recorded in 1987 during "The Joshua Tree" recording sessions.) I agree with the Youtube commenter who said it sounds like UB40.


"One"

Thanks to azlyrics.com, these are some of the greatest rock lyrics ever:

Did I ask too much
More than a lot
You gave me nothing
Now it's all I got
We're one
But we're not the same
Well we 
Hurt each other
Then we do it again
You say
Love is a temple
Love a higher law
Love is a temple
Love the higher law
You ask me to enter
But then you make me crawl
And I can't be holding on
To what you got
When all you got is hurt


"Walk On":


"All I Want Is You":


"Sunday Bloody Sunday": (Just an incredible song.)


"Pride (In The Name of Love):


"Even Better Than The Real Thing" (In my previous blog I included the Perfecto Mix of this song, this is the original version):


"Mysterious Ways":


"Vertigo":



"I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites