Saturday, December 17, 2016

Some of the Best Songs of Skillet (Finished December 19, 2016)

Hello,

It's been announced that Skillet is coming to concert in Salt Lake City on February 24th, 2017. Cool, I hope that I'm able to go see it, as they are a band on my bucket list. I especially love the vocal interplay of the male and female singers, John Cooper and Jen Ledger. Ledger is also the drummer, the only other female drummer I've seen is the ladies who drummed for The Donnas. The band is filled out by lead guitarist Seth Morrison and Korey Cooper. Cooper is a multi-instrumentalist and wife of John.

"Hero":


"Monster":


"Those Nights":


"Whispers In The Dark":


"The Older I Get":


"Rise":


"Sick of It":


"American Noise":


"What I Believe":


"Feel Invincible":



"Stars":



"Undefeated":



"Lions":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites