Thursday, December 29, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands # 48 Erasure: Their Top 33 80's Era Songs Part 1 #33- # 23

Hello,

Erasure is Andy Bell and Vince Clarke. As this series of blogs deals mostly with 80's era music of these bands, I considered Erasure's music from 1986's "Wonderland" through 1991's "Chorus". I briefly considered including 1994's "I Say, I Say, I Say", but decided that's too far out of the 80's. Also the fact that it's not very good didn't help either.

If one were to only buy two non-Greatest Hits Erasure CDs I suggest you go with "Wonderland" and "The Innocents". Those two CDs contribute 20 of the 33 songs on this blog. As seems to always happen when I'm working on blogs for a band, I think to myself I can't believe how many good songs they have. But yes Erasure really has that many great songs. I listen to each CD and assign each song that will be included on my blog a rating from 3 to 5, with 5 being the best. Of these 33 songs, I rated 14 of them a 5 star song.

33) "Hallowed Ground":


32) "Love Is A Loser":


31) "You Surround Me":


30) "Cry So Easy":


29) "Senseless":


28) "Witch In The Ditch":


27) "Blue Savannah":


26) "Reunion":


25) "Say What":


24) "Am I Right":


23) "Weight of the World":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites