Sunday, December 4, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands # 50 Kenny Loggins: His Top 28 80's Era Songs Part 3 #10- #1 (Finished December 4th, 2016)

Hello,

As I have done with every other musician to this point I go through every one of their 80's era CDs and listen to each song. Sometimes these rankings surprise even me.

10) "Vox Humana":


9) "Whenever I Call You "Friend" (featuring Stevie Nicks):


8) "Forever":


7) "Heart To Heart" (performing with Michael McDonald):


This is one of my all-time favorite songs from one of my favorite 80's movies, I'm surprised this song isn't a bit higher on this countdown. 6) "Footloose":


5) "I'm Free (Heaven Helps The Man):


4) "I'm Alright":


3) "This Is It":


2) "Don't Fight It" (featuring Steve Perry):


1) "Danger Zone":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites