Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas from themusicaddict Christmas Favorites, Leftover Selected 80's Country Songs

Hello,

First of all Merry Christmas to you all. I love Christmas Day and the fact that we celebrate the birth of our Savior. Although it's highly unlikely he was actually born on December 25th. But the date he was born doesn't matter, it only matters that he was born.

I'll get to those 80's Country Classics soon, but first some of my favorite Christmas songs. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Band Aid's "Do They Know It's Christmas":


Carrie Underwood's "Do You Hear What I Hear":


This song captures the sadness and disappointment some of us have around Christmastime. I especially love the lonely sax solo at the end of the song. It Also happens to be an amazing song. Dan Fogelberg's "Same Old Lang Syne":


Elvis "Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me":


I'm hoping that none of you received chunks of coal today. John Anderson's "I'm An Old Chunk of Coal":


Blackhawk "Goodbye Says It All":


Conway Twitty "Tight Fittin' Jeans":


Mel McDaniel "Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On":


Reba McEntire "The Last One To Know":


Another classic by Reba "One Promise Too Late":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites