Thursday, December 8, 2016

The Greatest One Hit Wonders of 80's Movies and Television Part 2 (Finished December 10, 2016)

Hello,

I love the line: "You broke the boy in me, but you won't break the man." John Parr's "St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion)" (from St. Elmo's Fire):


Vangelis "Chariots of Fire":


This wasn't the best movie ever, but damn Jennifer Beals was so hot. Michael Sembello's "Maniac" (from "Flashdance"):


Harold Faltermeyer's "Axel F" (from "Beverly Hills Cop"):


Yello's "Oh Yeah" (this was featured both in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and "The Secret Of My Success"):


Force M.D.s "Tender Love" (from "Krush Groove", hey it was the 80's) :


Debarge's "Who's Johnny" (from "Short Circuit"):


Mike Reno and Ann Wilson's "Almost Paradise" (from "Footloose"):


I haven't ever seen this video before tonight, I don't even know how that's possible. Deniece Williams "Let's Hear It For The Boy" (from "Footloose"):


Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes "Up Where We Belong" (from "An Officer and a Gentleman"):


John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band's "On The Dark Side" (from "Eddie and the Cruisers"):


"I Still Believe" (from "Lost Boys"):


Obviously I'm cheating a bit here. Both of these songs are from "Fame":
Both of these songs are by Irene Cara "Fame":



"Out Here On My Own":



Dan Hartman's "I Can Dream About You" (from "Streets of Fire"):



All of these one hit wonders are from "Pretty In Pink", one of the best soundtracks ever:

Psychedelic Furs "Pretty In Pink":



Belouis Some "Round Round":



Jesse Johnson "Get To Know Ya":



The Danny Hutton Hitters "Wouldn't It Be Good":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites