Sunday, September 17, 2017

(FInished September 17th, 2017) The Best Songs About Apologies, Saying Sorry and Forgiveness

Hello,

This blog is inspired by a concert and a family friend went to last night. They went to see The Eagles tribute band, Hotel California. She came home talking about the Don Henley song "Heart of the Matter". That's an amazing song, it's a great song for dealing with the effects of divorce or any break up.

Sadly this is the best video of this song, but you can still feel the power of these amazing lyrics. Don Henley's "Heart Of The Matter":


R.E.M. "So Central Rain":


Elton John "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word":


John Lennon "Jealous Guy":


Chicago "Hard To Say I'm Sorry":


Sometimes sorry doesn't help, Madonna's "Sorry":



"Forgiveness, can you imagine?". From "Hamilton", the song is "It's Quiet Uptown":



Brenda Lee "I'm Sorry":



An apology with a little more force. Flyleaf "I'm Sorry":



Cher "If I Could Tear Back Time":



I know I really screwed up, but is there anyway there's still a chance? Travis Tritt "Help Me Hold On":



Eddie Money "Walk On Water":



Darius Rucker "Don't Think I Don't Think About It":



And some times you just don't care any more, Paul Carrack "Don't Shed A Tear":


"You know what I'm glad you're not in my life any more." John Parr "St. Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion)": "You broke the boy in me, but you can't break the man.":


Then you have that dag nab fool that won't take responsibility for a thing, Milli Vanilli "Blame It On The Rain":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites