Tuesday, September 19, 2017

(Finished September 19th, 2017) "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do": Some Of The Best Break Up Songs Part 3

Hello,

To go along with regret, sorrow and all the similar feelings there's also the pain of heartbreak. Here are a few songs about that. These are Billboard's Top 30 Heartbreak songs, I've picked selected songs of that list. I also used songs I thought of on my own and songs from upvenue.com Songs That Will Make You Cry. I also got some of these songs from an Esquire.com list of the 50 best songs about heart breaks.

Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam "All Cried Out":



Bananarama "Cruel Summer":



Tiffany "Could've Been":



Expose "I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me":



Expose "Seasons Change":



What an amazing and powerful song! Skeeter Davis "The End of The World":



Debbie Gibson "Foolish Beat":



Sheena Easton "Almost Over You":



Great song and incredibly sad video. Rascal Flatts "Here Comes Goodbye":



Rascal Flatts "What Hurts The Most":



Going a bit outside of the theme, but still similar in theme to heart break songs, this is my favorite Rascal Flatts song "These Days":



Joe Nichols "Brokenheartsville":



"I spent a week away from you last night." Lifehouse "All In":



Dan Seals "Addicted":



Dan Seals "Everything That Glitters (Is Not Gold)":



Taylor Swift "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together":



Psychedelic Furs "Heartbreak Beat":



Ultrabox "Dancing With Tears In My Eyes":



Billy Dean "Somewhere In My Broken Heart":



Patsy Cline "I Fall To Pieces":



Collin Raye "Someone You Used To Know":



Collin Raye "I Can Still Feel You":



Marc Chesnutt "I Just Wanted You To Know":



Marc Chesnutt "Bubba Shot The Jukebox":



Ronnie Milsap "I Wouldn't Have Missed It For The World":



Ronnie Milsap "It Was Almost Like A Song":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites