Tuesday, September 19, 2017

(Finished May 2nd, 2018) "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do": Some Of The Best Break Up Songs, Part 2

Hello,

To go along with regret, sorrow and all the similar feelings there's also the pain of heartbreak. Here are a few songs about that. These are Billboard's Top 30 Heartbreak songs, I've picked selected songs off that list. I used songs I thought of on my own and songs from upvenue.com Songs That Will Make You Cry. I also picked some of these songs from an Esquire.com list of the 50 best songs about heart breaks.

The couple in the song hasn't broken up yet, but maybe they should. James Ingram "Just Once":



James Ingram "I Don't Have The Heart":



Joan Jett and The Blackhearts "I Hate Myself For Loving You":



Since No Doubt wrote this song about Gwen's heartbreak about the end of a relationship with a fellow band member, you can really feel the ache in her voice. And 529 million You Tube watchers must agree. No Doubt "Don't Speak":



Not as many views as "Don't Speak", this video "only" has 113 million views. Three Days Grace "Pain":



The Four Seasons' "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do":



Dixie Chicks "You Were Mine":



Just one of the many amazing songs from her amazing first CD. Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry":



Christina Perri "Jar of Hearts":



The greatest band ever with one of their most delicious treats. Led Zeppelin "Heartbreaker":



Loverboy "Destination Heartbreak":



Loverboy "Heaven In Your Eyes":



Adele "Rolling In The Deep":


Bonnie Raitt (featuring Bruce Hornsby on piano here)  "I Can't Make You Love Me":



Passenger "Let Her Go":


I'm going to go see this guy Summer of 2018, I'm so excited. Boz Scaggs "Heart of Mine":



We miss you Steve Perry!!! Journey "I'll Be Alright Without You":




themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites