Sunday, September 17, 2017

(Finished May 2nd, 2018) "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do": Some Of The Best Break Up Songs, Part 1

Hello,

April 15th, 2018: Again I'm going through and trying to finish off all of these blogs. Why are songs about heartbreak so good?

September 17th, 2017 To go along with regret, sorrow and all the similar feelings there's also the pain of heartbreak. Here are a few songs about that. These are Billboard's Top 30 Heartbreak songs, I've picked selected songs of that list. I also used songs I thought of on my own and songs from upvenue.com Songs That Will Make You Cry. I also got some of these songs from an Esquire.com list of the 50 best songs about heartbreaks.

Lady Antebellum "Need You Know":


A top 100 all-time greatest song, The Platters "Smoke Gets In Your Eye":


Roxette "It Must Have Been Love":


The Eagles "Heartache Tonight":


The Greg Kihn Band "The Break Up Song (They Don't Write 'Em):



Billy and the Beaters "At This Moment":



The A Teens "Hi and Goodbye":



Don McLean "American Pie":



Elton John and Kiki Dee "Don't Go Breaking My Heart":



Elton John "Sad Songs Say So Much":



Elton John "I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues":



This is an angry heartbreak song. Ben Folds Five "Song For The Dumped":



The Joy Division "Love Will Tear Us Apart":



I'm still not a big Kanye fan, but I love this song. Kanye West "Heartless":



Bill Withers "Ain't No Sunshine":



Sinead O'Connor "Nothing Compares To U":



Kelly Clarkson "Since You Been Gone":



Pink and Kelly Clarkson singing R.E.M.'s "Everybody Hurts":



The Fifth Dimension "One Less Bell To Answer":



Dionne Warwick "Heartbreaker":



Dionne Warwick "I'll Never Love This Way Again":



Rod Stewart "Maggie May":



Commodores "Sail On":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites