Saturday, September 30, 2017

(Finished September 30th, 2017) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands #33 Run-D.M.C.: Their Best 80's Era Songs #44-#37

Hello,

A lot of bands have songs that sound very similar, ZZ Top comes to mind. But I hadn't noticed that with RUN-D.M.C., until I took a deep dive into their music. After listening to their very similar sounding first five CDs I realized the songs don't sound different enough to be able to properly count them down. When I listened to each song, any song that I consider worthy enough to actually be on a countdown blog I rated it on a score of 3.0 to 5.0. I'm going to use those initial ratings to countdown their songs, the process is usually more thorough. That's why songs are grouped together and not counted down one by one.

44) "Rock Box":



43-37) "Bob Your Head":



"The Ave.":



"Tougher Than Leather":



"Together Forever":



"Can You Rock It Like This":



"Jam Master Jay":

\

"Sucker M.C.'s":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites