Thursday, September 28, 2017

(Finished May 11th, 2018) 1977: The Best Songs of All Genres G-I

Hello,

The fourth in a continuing series of the greatest songs of 1977, an amazing year of music. Lovers of music are all celebrating it's 40th anniversary right now. This is about the best music of 1977. I scoured several genres of songs from 1977, scouring lists and websites of pop, rock, soul, funk, country and even novelty songs. For the most part I took the word of the websites that said these songs were from 1977. If I'm incorrect, please forgive me.

Bill Conti "Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky)":


Another great song from Fleetwood Mac, "Rumours" is an amazing CD. "Go Your Own Way":


Supertramp "Give A Little Bit":


Dolly Parton "Here You Come Again":


The Kendalls "Heaven's Just A Sin Away":


Another one of the most dominant musical acts of 1977. Could you imagine how different a year 1977 would have been without The Bee Gees? Neither can I. The Bee Gees "How Deep Is Your Love":


The Marshall Tucker Band "Heard It In A Love Song":



KC and the Sunshine Band "I'm Your Boogie Man":



Bonnie Tyler "It's A Heartache":



Paul Davis "I Go Crazy":



Cheap Trick "I Want You To Want Me":



Linda Ronstadt "It's So Easy":



Ronnie Milsap "It Was Almost Like A Song":



Andy Gibb "I Just Want To Be Your Everything":



"It Couldn't Have Been Any Better":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites