Friday, September 1, 2017

(Finished September 28th, 2017) 1977: The Best Songs of All Genres A-C

Hello,

This is the second part in my blog series of the best pop culture events of 1977. I scoured several genres of songs from 1977. I scoured through pop, rock, soul, funk, country and even novelty songs. For the most part I took the word of the websites that said these songs were from 1977. If I'm incorrect, please forgive me.

Elvis Costello "Alison":


Englebert Humperdinck "After The Lovin'":


Hot "Angel In Your Arms":


Manfred Mann Band "Blinded By The Light":



The Emotions "Best Of My Love":


Commodores "Brick House":


Chicago "Baby What A Big Surprise":


Heatwave "Boogie Nights":


Linda Ronstadt "Blue Bayou":


Ram Jam "Black Betty":


Rose Royce "Car Wash":



Kansas "Carry On Wayward Son":



Foreigner "Cold As Ice":



I don't think I'll ever reach the point where I'll oversaturate my blog with this song. This is one of those Top 100 all-time songs. Fleetwood Mac "The Chain":



Kiss "Christine Sixteen":



Climax Blues Band "Couldn't Get It Right":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites