Thursday, September 21, 2017

(Finished September 23rd, 2017) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands #30 George Michael and Wham Their Best 80's Era Songs Part 3 # 13 to #1

Hello,

# 13) George Michael "Father Figure":


#12) Wham! "Everything She Wants":


Yeah I know this is really cheesy, but I like it. #11) Wham! "Wham Rap (Enjoy What You Do?):


I know this and the above song is the same, but they were different enough for me to count them as two different songs. 10) Wham! "Wham Rap '86":


Wham! 9) "Young Guns (Go For It)":


I was surprised this song isn't closer to the top five, that's just how many great songs he created in his life. Too bad he died so young. George Michael 8) "Monkey":


7) George Michael "Freedom":


6) George Michael "One More Try":



5) George Michael "Freedom '90":



4) George Michael "Faith":



3) Wham "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go":


Although a Christmas song, this is definitely one of the best songs of George Michael's career.
2) Wham! "Last Christmas":



1) George Michael "I Want Your Sex":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites