Saturday, September 23, 2017

(Finished September 23rd, 2017) U2 Live in San Diego September 22nd, 2017- No Jealousy Here (Part 1)

Hello,

Three of my most favoritest females were able to go see U2 in San Diego last night. I'm so jealous, they said it was an amazing concert. It would have been an awesome weekend to hang out with them and see the concert. But I don't have enough money. Thus I've been able to enjoy it through them and their pictures and the following videos below. This is "The Joshua Tree" Tour where they play all 11 songs from "The Joshua Tree". This is the 30th anniversary of the release of "The Joshua Tree".

More U2 blogs will be arriving relatively soon, they are in my Top Ten Greatest 80's era bands. Look out for that. But here now is a lot of U2's best songs live. If I don't like the videos from San Diego, I'll get them from elsewhere. My preference is to get them from last night's performance.

If you would like to read a review of what appears to be an amazing show, go here:

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/entertainment/music/sd-me-review-u2-concert-20170923-story.html

U2: “The Joshua Tree Tour 2017” — San Diego setlist

  • “Sunday Bloody Sunday”
  • “New Year’s Day”
  • “Bad” (with a tag of Simon and Garfunkel's "America")


  • “Pride (In the Name of Love)”:

“The Joshua Tree”
  • “Where the Streets Have No Name”:

“I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For”:



“With or Without You”:



“Bullet the Blue Sky”:



“Running to Stand Still”:



“Red Hill Mining Town”:



“In God's Country”:



“Trip Through Your Wires”:



“One Tree Hill”:



“Exit”:



"Exit" and “Mothers of the Disappeared”:




themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites