Saturday, May 23, 2020

(Finished May 23rd, 2020) themusicaddict's 2020 Memorial Day Weekend Countdown, Part 3: Songs 73-65

Hello,

This is my annual countdown of the most played songs on my iTunes. This year I'm locking the listens where they are on May 20th, 2020. In the past I've updated these blogs as a song played, I would update these blogs, but I'm not doing that this year. Two of these songs played on May 20th, 2020. The longest ago played song is Adele's "Rumour Has It", it was last played on July 1, 2016.

This set of songs has 46 listens:

73) Sugarcult "Riot":


72) Rascal Flatts "These Days":


71) Led Zeppelin "Ramble On":


70) Lady Gaga "The Fame":


It seems that Lady Gaga is weird just to be weird, but without a doubt she's a genius. She has helped create so many amazing songs. That's why she has 4 songs on this countdown. 
69) Lady Gaga "You and I":


68) Halestorm "I Miss The Misery":


67) Europe "The Final Countdown":


66) Band of Skulls "I Know What I Am":


65) Adam Lambert "If I Had You":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites