Sunday, May 10, 2020

(Finished May 10th, 2020) The Best Forgotten 80's Hits, Part 1: Songs 1-17

Hello,

I was planning on completing a few blogs this weekend. But I was just randomly watching videos on YouTube when this topic came up. I picked this the most obscure 80s songs that are still great songs. I used a lot of YouTube videos and various blogs to come up with these blogs as well as my brain that retains way too many 80s songs.

Some of the various songs the above mentioned videos and blogs suggested include The Kinks "Come Dancing", Jackson Browne's "Somebody's Baby",  Joe Jackson's "Steppin Out", Nu Shooz "I Can't Wait", Gregory Abbott's "Shake You Down" and 'Til Tuesday's "Voices Carry". I've had those 6 songs on my blog so many times that I don't think any of them should be included here. They'll not be on these blogs.

I know that I've published blogs like this previously, I'm hoping that many of these songs are different forgotten songs.

1) Christopher Cross "All Right":


2) Foreigner "Break It Up":



For some this is a forgotten song, for me this is I have never heard of it until yesterday song.
3) Real Life "Catch Me I'm Falling":



 I remember watching this video many times in the early days of MTV.
4) Chris DeBurgh "Don't Pay The Ferryman":



5) The Human League "(Keep Feeling) Fascination":



6) The Alan Parsons Project "Games People Play":



7) The Moody Blues "Gemini Dream":



8) Marty Balin "Hearts":



9) Champaign "How 'Bout Us":



Another song I hadn't heard of until yesterday, but I like this song. 10) Madness "House of Fun":



11) Chiliwack "My Girl (Gone, Gone, Gone)":



12) The Police "Invisible Sun":



13) The Commodores "Lady (You Bring Me Up)":



14) The Buggles "Living In The Plastic Age":



15) Roxy Music "More Than This":



16) Paul McCartney "No More Lonely Nights":



17) ELO "Rock and Roll Is King":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites