Thursday, May 28, 2020

(Finished June 3rd, 2020) Chicks That Rock and Sometimes Pop: The A's

Hello,

These are mostly the best rock songs led by/ featuring women prominently. I'm going with nearly all rock songs, but I'm also going to be posting other songs that may strike my fancy. I'm not saying chick in anyway derogatory, I'm using it in the same way as chick lit or chick flicks. All of these bands are great and many of them kick butt in rocking out.

Against The Current:
- "Running With The Wild Things":


-"Forget Me Now":


A very good cover of the classic My Chemical Romance song. -"Teenagers":


-"Blood Like Gasoline":


This is a very pretty song. -"Chasing Ghosts":


-"Roses":


-"Brighter":


Antigone Rising
-"You're The Reason":



-"Rosita":



-"Happy Home":



-"Waiting, Watching, Wishing":



"Don't Talk Back":



"That Was The Whiskey";



Arcade Fire
-"Wake Up":



"Joan of Arc":



-"Ready To Start":



-"Sprawl 2 (Mountains Beyond Mountains)":



-"Haiti":



One of the many amazing songs from their debut CD "Funeral"- it's probably in the Top Ten greatest debut CDs ever. -"In The Backseat":



-" Rebellion (Lies)":



I realize these guys aren't even close to rock, but I love this teen pop band. They have so many great songs. The A*Teens
-"...To The Music":



-"Halfway Around The World":



-"Firefly":



-"For All That I Am":



You have no idea how much I love this song!! "Hi and Goodbye":


Atomic Kitten
-"Eternal Flame":



-"Be With You":



-"The Last Goodbye":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites