Saturday, May 2, 2020

(Updated May 2nd, 2020) The Top 5 Songs + #100 Ranked Song Every Year I've Been Alive Part Eight: 1985: Expanded Edition, Part 5

Hello,

These are the greatest songs of 1985 of all genres. I spent a few hours today finding these songs from all genres. 1985 was a pretty big year for me, it was the year that I graduated from Woods Cross High School. Wildcats!! I also worked at Safeways at that time. Then that Fall I left home for the first time to go to Ricks College in Rexburg, Idaho. I think I might still be on academic probation at what now is Brigham Young-Idaho. That's okay as I eventually graduated from the University of Utah in 1987. My first brush of college honestly was a struggle for me. I somehow survived and it eventually turned out to be a great experience for me. It was a time for firsts for me.

Now here are the greatest songs of 1985. If a song was released as a single I went with that year year as a release date. Some of these songs were released on a CD in 1984, but weren't released as a single until 1985. I counted those as a song from 1985. Those songs with a number are where that song ended on the Year End Chart of 1985. These songs are in alphabetical order by artist. If a song from 1984 charts high enough in 1985 that it's ranked in the Top 100 I will include that as a 1985 song.

27) Jan Hammer "Miami Vice Theme":



I'm pretty sure I've never posted this specific video. Paul Hardcastle "19":



44) Corey Hart "Never Surrender":



54) Murray Head "One Night In Bangkok":



87) Heart "What About Love":



Heart "If Looks Could Kill":



Heart "Never":



Heart "Nothin' At All":



97) Don Henley "All She Wants To Do Is Dance":



53) Don Henley "The Boys of Summer":



The Highwaymen "Highwayman":



34) The Honeydrippers "Sea of Love":



The Hooters "All You Zombies":



The Hooters "And We Danced":



The Hooters "Hanging On A Heartbeat":



The Hooters "Nervous Night":



The Hooters "Where Do The Children Go":



That might be the worst lip sync performance ever, especially when the singing is still going on and Whitney isn't even lip synching any more. Whitney Houston "All At Once":



Whitney Houston "Hold Me":



Whitney Houston "How Will I Know":



23) Whitney Houston "Saving All My Love For You":
47) Whitney Houston "You Give Good Love":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites