Thursday, April 30, 2020

(Finished May 2nd, 2020) Planet Rocks's The 100 Greatest Albums of the '70s Rearranged and Fixed, Part 1

Hello,

According to Issue 15 of Planet Rock this is their Top 10 '70s CDs.

10) David Bowie "Aladdin Sane":
9) Black Sabbath "Paranoid":
8) The Rolling Stones "Sticky Fingers":
7) Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here":
6) AC/DC "Powerage":
5) Led Zeppelin "4":
4) Thin Lizzy "Live and Dangerous":
3) Pink Floyd "The Dark Side of the Moon":
2) Rainbow "Rainbow Rising":
1) Led Zeppelin "Physical Graffiti":

These songs are songs that I feel I should know, but not sure with just a title. Listening to these songs will help me rearrange the CDs into what I would say are the Top 20ish of these CDs. These specific songs may or may not help an individual CD's positioning. 

1) Neil Young "Alabama":


2) ZZ Top "Waitin' For The Bus"/ 3) ZZ Top "Jesus Just Left Chicago":


4) Led Zeppelin "Friends":


I love this song, but the title doesn't trigger for me how the song actually goes. For instance, I hear the title "Stairway To Heaven" and I know exactly what that song is. "Out On The Tiles" doesn't do the same thing for me. Although when I hear the actual song I like it about the same as "Stairway". 5) Led Zeppelin "Out On The Tiles":


6) Led Zeppelin "Tangerine":


7) The Eagles "Victim of Love":


8) Boston "Smokin'":


9) Fleetwood Mac "I Don't Want To Know":


10) Fleetwood Mac "Oh Daddy":


11) Fleetwood Mac "Gold Dust Woman":


12) Kiss "Firehouse":


13) Kiss "She":


14) Kiss "Black Diamond":


15) Heart "Sheer Heart Attack":


16) Supertramp "Rudy":


17) The Rolling Stones "Sweet Virginia":


18) The Rolling Stones "Happy":



19) The Rolling Stones "Shine A Light":



20) Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band "Backstreets":



21) Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band "She's The One":



22) Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band "Jungleland":



23) Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band "Badlands":



24) Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band "Racing In The Street":



25) AC/DC "Touch Too Much":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites