Sunday, April 26, 2020

(Started April 26th, 2020) A Tribute To George Jones On The Anniversary Of His Death

Hello,

Seven years ago today the great singer George Jones died. Here are his best songs. This will include not just his original songs, but also some of his great covers and collaborations.

1) "White Lightning":



2) "She Thinks I Still Care":
3) "I Always Get Lucky With You":
With Tammy Wynette 4) "We're Gonna Hold On":
With Merle Haggard 5) "Don't Get Around Much Anymore":
6) "Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes":



In my opinion this is his best song, an all-time classic. 7) "He Stopped Loving Her Today":
8) "The Race Is On":



9) "The One That I Loved Back Then":
10) "When The Grass Grows Green":
11) "A Picture of Me (Without You)":
With Tammy Wynette 12) "This Golden Ring":
13) "The Grand Tour":
14) "Still Doin' Time":
15) "Radio Lover":
16) "Things Have Gone To Pieces":
17) "Skip A Rope":
18) Busted":
19) "We Loved It Away":
20) "Southern California":
21) "Don't Get Around Much Anymore":
22) "All My Friends Are Strangers":
23) "Tennessee Whiskey":



24) "The Right Left Hand":



25) "The Bottle Let Me Down":



26) "I Don't Need Your Rockin' Chair":



27) "Still Doin' Time":



28) "Wild Irish Rose":



29) "When Mama Sang (The Angels Stopped To Listen)":



30) "Wrong's What I Do Best":



31) "Honky Tonk Song";



32) "I'm A One Woman Man":



33) "It's Finally Friday":





themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites