Sunday, April 19, 2020

(Finished April 19th, 2020, Sabbath Sunday) Some of The Best Songs About Our Savior, Part 3

Hello,

These songs came from the following website, below is the original list. I have added, deleted songs and changed musicians from the following website. https://www.praisecharts.com/blog/top-worship-songs-on-the-resurrection/

I also added some song of my own. These songs are my Sunday church until church actually opens up again.

32) Afterglow "I Heard Him Come":



33) Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir "Hallelujah Chorus":



34) Carl Anderson "Heaven On Their Minds":



35) Casting Crowns "Jesus, Friend of Sinners":



36) Big and Rich "Live This Life":



37) Mavis Staples "I'll Be Rested":



38) Elevation Worship "Only King Forever":



39) Austin Stone Worship "How Deep The Father's Love For Us":



41) The United States Army Field Band "The Battle Hymn of The Republic":



42) BYU Noteworthy "When You Believe":


43) BYU Noteworthy "How Great Thou Art":


44) BYU Vocal Point "I Stand All Amazed":


45) Corey Voss "Praise The King":



46) Corey Voss "Lift Oh Gates":


47) Passion and Kristian Stanfill "Shout Hosanna":



48) Keith and Kristyn Getty "Christ Is Risen He Is Risen Indeed":



49) Israel Houghton and Covenant Choir "Risen":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites