Tuesday, April 28, 2020

(Finished April 28th, 2020) The Top 5 Songs + #100 Ranked Song Every Year I've Been Alive Part Five: 1980 Part B

Hello,

I was hatched in June of 1967, the #1 about the week I was born was Aretha Franklin's "Respect". It's within a few days at least. These rankings are from Billboard magazine. I've decided to work on this blog as I just finished watching the movie 'Borg vs. McEnroe", the movie ends with their classic match at Wimbledon. Some of the scenes are set at Studio 54 and some of the amazing music of that era is playing in the background. The movie was okay, but the final Wimbledon scenes were very intense.

As 1979 was a great year for music so was 1980:
83) Pat Benatar "Heartbreaker":



81) The Eagles "The Long Run":



79) Michael Jackson "Off The Wall":



78) Linda Ronstadt "Hurt So Bad":



74) Donna Summer "Dim All The Lights":



72) The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band "An American Dream":



71) Genesis "Misunderstanding":



70) Pure Prairie League "Let Me Love You Tonight":



69) Benny Mardones "Into The Night":



68) Linda Ronstadt "How Do I Make You":



67) Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band "Fire Lake":



66) Irene Cara "Fame":



65) Michael Jackson "She's Out of My Life":


'
62) The Eagles "I Can't Tell You Why":



60) Steve Forbert "Romeo's Tune":



59) Pete Townsend "Let My Love Open The Door":



54) Herb Alpert "Rise":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites