Wednesday, April 1, 2020

(Updated April 2nd, 2020) Goodbye To Adam Schlesinger

Hello,

I meant to give proper attribution to rollingstone.com for many of these songs on this list. As we all do I have a lot on my mind. My apologies again.

If this turns out to be an April Fool's Joke, please still enjoy the music. Adam Schlesinger died from complications related to Covid-19, he was 51. That's a bit younger than me, that's too young to die. Adam collaborated on all the songs below. "Bright Future In Sales" is one of my favorite CDs of the last several years. an extremely listenable collection of songs.

1) Fountains of Wayne "Bright Future In Sales":


2) Fountains of Wayne "Stacy's Mom":



3) Fountains of Wayne "Hackensack":



Katy Perry did a cover of this song? I did not see that coming, but I like her version as well.



4) Fountains of Wayne "Little Red Light":



5) Fountains of Wayne "Hey Julie":



6) Fountains of Wayne "Valley Winter Song":



7) Fountains of Wayne "Red Dragon Tattoo":



8) Fountains of Wayne "Fire Island":



9) Rachel Bloom, Donna Lynne Champlin, Vella Lovell and Gabrielle Ruiz. 
 "Let's Generalize About Men":


10) Tinted Windows "Messing With My Head":
11) Fountains of Wayne "Maureen":



12) Ivy "I've Got A Feeling":
13) The Wonders "That Thing You Do":
14) Fountains of Wayne "Richie and Ruben":
15) Fountains of Wayne "Utopia Parkway":
16) Fountains of Wayne "Denise":
This song was bouncing around my head on my snowy walk this morning.
17) Fountains of Wayne "Peace and Love":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites