Wednesday, April 22, 2020

(Started April 22nd, 2020) The Top 5 Songs + #100 Ranked Song Every Year I've Been Alive Part Nine: 1986

Hello,

These are some of the greatest songs of 1986!  1986 was a pretty big year for me, it was the year that I survived Ricks College, came home worked a few months at Alpha Beta and then I went on my mission to Mississippi and Louisiana. It was a time for firsts for me. Some of the firsts were good for me and some of the firsts were times I learned things. I learned a lot from my first job, leaving home for the first time and going on that mission.

Here are some of the greatest songs of 1986. If a song was released as a single I went with that year year as a release date. Some of these songs were released on a CD in 1985, but weren't released as a single until 1986. I counted those as a song from 1985.

100) Stevie Wonder "Go Home":


82) Rod Stewart "Love Touch":


77) Timex Social Club "Rumors":


75) Michael McDonald "Sweet Freedom":



70) Mike + The Mechanics "Silent Running (On Dangerous Ground)":



69) Van Halen "Why Can't This Be Love":



68) Cameo "Word Up!":



67) El Debarge "Who's Johnny":



57) Stevie Nicks "Talk To Me":



51) Stacey Q "Two of Hearts":



46) Robert Palmer "I Didn't Mean To Turn You On":



45) Sly Fox "Let's Go All The Way":



I frickin' love Madonna. 35) Madonna "Live To Tell":



29) Madonna "Papa Don't Preach":



26) Nu Shooz "I Can't Wait":



23) Peter Gabriel "Sledgehammer":



22) Simply Red "Holding Back The Years":



20) Steve Winwood "Higher Love":



19) Prince "Kiss":



15) Pet Shop Boys "West End Girls":



14) Peter Cetera "Glory of Love":
13) Friends and Lovers":
12) Atlantic Starr "Secret Lovers":
11) Whitney Houston "Greatest Love of All":
10) Robert Palmer "Addicted To Love":
8) Survivor "Burning Heart":
6) Whitney Houston "How Will I Know":
5) "Broken Wings":
4) On My Own":
3) Klymaxx "I Miss You":
2) Say You Say Me
1) "That's What Friends Are For":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites