Sunday, May 24, 2020

(Started May 24th, 2020) Great Songs For Your Sundays/ Inspirational Videos Part 3: Songs 35-51

Hello,

35) R. Kelly "I Believe I Can Fly":



36) Whitney Houston "One Moment In Time":



37) Bill Conti "Gonna Fly Now":



38) David Guetta featuring Sia "Titanium":



39) Michael Jackson "Heal The World":



40 From "The Lion King",  "Can You Feel The Love Tonight":



41) The Foundations "Build Me Up Buttercup":



I try to mix in a newer song every now and then. 42) Florence + The Machine "Dog Days Are Over":



43) Smashing Pumpkins "Today":



44) The Beach Boys "God Only Knows":



45) The Beach Boys "Good Vibrations":



46) Bruce Springsteen "Waitin' On A Sunny Day":



47) Fleetwood Mac "Don't Stop":



48) Dionne Warwick "I Say A Little Prayer":
49) Billy Joel "Just The Way You Are":
50) Garth Brooks "She's Every Woman":
Taking a cue from Bono and celebrating his 60th birthday with 60 of his favorite songs I'm doing the same thing. I'm working on 5 tiers of my all-time favorite songs. This song is one of my favorite 53 songs of all-time, tier 1. 51) Lauren Daigle "Still Rolling Stones":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites