Friday, May 22, 2020

(Finished May 22nd 2020) themusicaddict's Memorial Day Weekend Countdown, Part 2: Songs 82-74

Hello,

This is my annual countdown of the songs most played on my iTunes. This year I'm locking the listens where they are on May 20th, 2020. In the past I've updated my blog as I worked on these blogs, but I'm not doing that this year. Two of these songs played on May 20th, 2020. The longest ago played song is Adele's "Rumour Has It", it was last played on July 1, 2016.

This set of songs has 45 listens:

82) New Order "Round and Round":


81) My Chemical Romance "Bulletproof Heart":


80) My Chemical Romance "Dead":


79) Men Without Hats "Pop Goes The World":


78) Led Zeppelin "Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman)":


77) Jody Watley "Looking For A New Love":


76) Fall Out Boy "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)":


75) Erasure "Who Needs Love Like That":


74) The A*Teens "Hi and Goodbye":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites