Wednesday, May 27, 2020

(Started May 27th, 2020) Random Rock Music Blog #1

Hello,

1) Harvey Danger "Flagpole Sitta":


2) Linkin Park "Somewhere I Belong":


This song kicks so much butt! 3) Veruca Salt "Seether":


Thanks to YouTube for alerting of me that 17 years ago Led Zeppelin released their live 3 CD set "How The West Was Won", here's a couple of songs from that historic CD.
4) Led Zeppelin "Since I've Been Loving You":


5) Led Zeppelin "Over The Hills and Far Away":


6) Shinedown "Atlas Falls":
7) Five Finger Death Punch
8) Wolfmother
9) Nine Inch Nails "Head Like A Hole":


10) Saliva "Click Click Boom":
11) Paramore "crushcrushcrush":
12) Rage Against The Machine "Killing In The Name":
13) Rage Against The Machine
14) My Chemical Romance "Dead":


15) My Chemical Romance "The Sharpest Lives":


16) Rammstein "Du Hast":
17) Pink Floyd "When The Tigers Broke Free":
18) Alanis Morissette "You Oughta Know":
19) Alice In Chains "Angry Again":
20) Shinedown "Sound of Madness":
21) Skillet "The Resistance":
22) Motley Crue "Don't Go Away Mad":
23) Styx "Fooling Yourself":
24) My Chemical Romance "":
25) My Chemical Romance "Dead":
26) Three Days Grace "Break":
27) The Pretty Reckless "Take Me Down":



28) The Pretty Reckless "Miss Nothing":



29) Papa Roach "Last Resort":
30) Loverboy "The Kid Is Hot Tonite":
31) Phil Collins "I Don't Care Anymore":



32) Megadeth "Angry Again":
33) Bangles "Hazy Shade of Winter":



34) Saliva "Always":



35) Those Damn Crows "Devil In My Pocket":
35) Avantasia "The Raven Child":
36) Pop Evil "Deal With The Devil":
37) Pop Evil "100 In A 55":
38) The Dark Element
39) Stitched Up Heart "Turn You On":
40) Garbage "Androgony":
41) Pearl Jam "Rearviewmirror":
42) Pearl Jam "Not For You":
43) Smashing Pumpkins "Cherub Rock":
44) Veruca Salt "Volcano Girls":



45) The Donnas
46) Prophets Of Rage "Living On The 110":



47) Prophets of Rage "Prophets of Rage":



48) Fuel "Hemmorhage (In My Hands)":



49) Live "I Alone":
themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites