Sunday, May 3, 2020

(Finished May 3rd, 2020, Sabbath Sunday) Some of The Best Songs About Our Savior, Part 4

Hello,

These songs came from the following website, below is the original list. I have added, deleted songs and changed musicians from the following website. https://www.praisecharts.com/blog/top-worship-songs-on-the-resurrection/

I also added some song of my own. These songs are my Sunday church until church actually opens up again.

"If you walked out of the grave I'm walking too". 50) Bethel Music and Molly Skaggs "Ain't No Grave":



51) Chris Tomlin "At The Cross (Love Ran Red):



52) Nicole C Mullen "My Redeemer Lives":



53) Natalie Grant "This Is Love":



54) Natalie Grant "Dead Alive":



55) Hillsong United "Lead Me To The Cross":



56) Natalie Grant "Your Great Name":



57) Kingsway Highway "Crown Him With Many Crowns":



58) Lauren Daigle "Come Alive (Dry Bones)":



59) Lauren Daigle "Light Of The World":



The next several songs are by Amy Grant.
60) "El Shaddai":



61) "I Have Decided":



62) "In A Little While":


63) "Sing Your Praises To The Lord":



64) "Love Can Do":



65) "Better Than A Hallelujah":



66) "Thy Word":


67) "Angels":


68) "Everywhere I Go":



69) "Stay For Awhile":



Not a song about our Savior per se, but I love this song so much, 70) Malea Lunt "If You Could Hie To Kolob":



71) Men of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir "The Morning Trumpet":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites