Saturday, August 4, 2012

(Revised and Finished February 28th, 2023) Great Love Songs for the Tentative First Steps of a Great Relationship.

Hello,

For some reason my blogs since February 20th, 2023 haven't been getting any page views. For some reason this blog has had a few page views in the last few days, which is very weird for a 11 year old blog. I don't even know what woman this blog was about. Since this blog was first written so many things have changed yet so many things have remained the same.

I am still working on and posting blogs, hopefully I'll get my issue worked out. I have also opened up a WordPress blog account at https://wordpress.com/posts/themusicaddictcom.blog. See you there.

I'm now taking the first tentative steps in a relationship with this amazing woman. From my own life and thanks to my friends in Freaking Awesome LDS Singles on Facebook this is the list of great songs that's been compiled. Thanks to my new friend that has brought so much light into my drab existence. These songs are just great love songs. The lyrics don't necessarily apply to the possible beginning of our relationship, but some lyrics are applicable. Enjoy.

This is the feelings from past relationships that I'm still dealing with and working through. But I also have hope for the future. Lady A's "Just A Kiss":


This amazing song describes the feelings of trepidation that I'm feeling now as we (are we a we yet?) making these early tentative steps. Shontelle's "Impossible":


One of Sade's many great love songs, "The Sweetest Taboo":

Some of it's very appropriate lyrics:

You've got the biggest heartSometimes I think you're just too good for meEvery day is Christmas, and every night is New Year's EveWill you keep on loving me?Will you keep on, will you keep onBringing out the best in me?



Another great Sade love song "Smooth Operator":


A lyric from the above song made me think of this song, Bertie Higgins "Key Largo":


The Heights "How Do You Talk To An Angel":


The Corrs "Runaway":


Because this song hasn't received enough attention. It's also incredibly fun and an amazing love song. This is actually the first time I've ever seen this video. I loved it's twist ending. Carly Rae Jepsen "Call Me Maybe":


Robbie Dupree "Hot Rod Hearts":


Brad Paisley's "When Two People Fell In Love":


The Beach Boys "Little Surfer Girl":


Spandau Ballet's "True":


Dan Hill's "Sometime When We Touch":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites