Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"The Killing" Is Finally Dead. Angry/ Sad Break Up Songs

Hello,

Recently it was announced that "The Killing" finally has been cancelled. AMC said all the right things, aka lies, about the quality of the show. They complimented Veena Sud for the show, but actions speak louder than words. So we know how AMC really feels about "The Killing". What had been a promising idea turned into complete train wreck TV. Of course the person to kill Rosie was Aunt Terri, um yeah that makes perfect sense. This show ended up being an incredibly horrific show. How it ever got a second season boggles my mind. This could be one of the worst multiple season shows in the history of television. Yes, it was that bad! Although it's probably better than the two season debacle of "Jericho"- man that show was dumb. Both became unwatchable during both show's first season.

As I mentioned before, here are some of the angry songs about the end of relationships. Starting off with a double dose of Linkin Park. Of course Linkin Park might be the patron saints for bad relationships. I still remember how amazing their first two CDs were, sigh it's been downhill since then.

"A Place For My Head":



"Numb":



Yesterday I wrote about the band Gloriana, who is riding the wave that Lady Antebellum started. That country flavored sound with both a woman and man featured properly singing the songs. Anyway here is Lady Antebellum's "As You Turn Away":



I love music, no matter what's going on in my life it's always there for me. Even as I was going through a painful divorce, music was still there. This was one of the songs that really helped me during that time. It's eerie how close to home the lyrics hit.  Plus it's a great song to exercise to. Daughtry's "Over You":



This seems to be a breakup song that ladies really love. Christina Perri's "Jar Of Hearts":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites