Saturday, August 25, 2012

Country Music Songs Blog #2

Hello,

Just some more country songs that I've been really liking lately. I've never been a country music hater, but it's also never been my favorite kind of music either. I was wondering this morning if I'm getting into country music because most pop and rock songs are so terrible lately? I'm not sure. Another good thing about country music is you don't have to worry about a rapper showing up. Well that is until I heard that Jason Aldean song with Ludicrous. Sigh.

Just some general things I've noticed about country music the last few days. Is Keith Urban not the biggest wuss in country music? Have you noticed how many of his songs are wussy songs. Blake Shelton is either hit or miss. He has a great song like "Ol' Red", but he also sings crappy songs like "Austin". "Austin" has to be one of the worst and dumbest songs of all-time! In any genre!

Jake Owen's "Anywhere With You":



Jake Owen's "The One That Got Away":



Jake Owen's "Apple Pie Moonshine":



Kenny Chesney and Grace Potter's "You and Tequila":



Dierks Bentley "5-1-5-0":



The excellent Lady Antebellum, they are currently one of my favorite music acts. This is "Back When You Were Mine" (live):



Lady Antebellum's "Just A Kiss", this does share some DNA with "I Need You Know":



Luke Bryan's "Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye":



Gloriana's "Wild At Heart":



Big & Rich's "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy":



Big & Rich's "Why Does Everyone Want To Kick My Ass?" (live):



Just a great song. Miranda Lambert's "The House That Built Me":



Got to have some Sugarland. "Tonight":



Probably my favorite Sugarland song, "Baby Girl":



"Something More":



Last, but not least is Jana Kramer's "I Hope It Rains":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites