Saturday, August 11, 2012

(Finished August 17th, 2020) Songs That Mean Something To Me Right Now

Hello,

Updated August 17th, 2020. Yes, legalsounds.com was too good to be true. However all- at least I think so- of the songs I downloaded are still on my iTunes. Again if it seems too good to be true it quite likely is.

Recently I told you about a website, legalsounds.com, where one can get music at a really cheap price. Many times only 7c a song and less than $1.00 for full MP3 albums. They also give away many great songs for free. (My son is wondering when they are going to allow people to add more money to their account to buy new music. Is this too good to be true MP3 store too good to be true?) Since I don't listen to the radio a lot, I miss out on a lot of the hits of the day. However thanks to legalsounds.com I did discover this amazing song. The next three songs are fun songs, they've just brought fun into my life.

I have to admit over 8 years later I have completely forgot about this song.
1) Havana Brown (featuring Pitbull)  "We Run The Night":


Like the above song, just a great dance song. 2) Usher's "DJ Got Us Feeling In Love Again":


Another song I found and got free because of legalsounds.com.
3) Cher Lloyd (featuring Astro) "Want U Back":


I was driving to work the other day and "When Doves Cry" came on Rewind 100.7. That song brought me back to when I was 16 years old and driving home from work. At the time I was driving a very ugly green truck. I was glad to have a vehicle, but the stereo didn't work very well. Funny, I look back now as those were good times, that's because they were good times. In 2012 this video in this form wasn't available on YouTube. That was before Prince's death. Once Prince died his videos became available on YouTube and us music bloggers are so grateful. Prince is a genius and this songs is one of his biggest moments of genius 4) "When Doves Cry":


My dating life has been heading in the right direction and it seems there's possibilities with some ladies. These four songs have meant something to me of late as a kiss may be in my near future. I had some of these songs recently on my blog, however they are very much in line with my theme today.
5) Gloriana "(Kissed You) Good Night":


6) Lady Antebellum's "Just A Kiss":



7) Thompson's Square "Are You Going To Kiss Me Or Not":


"Just say "yes". Finally in the love category, this is 8) Taylor Swift's "Love Story":



Songs that are great, rocking my world or energizing my workouts.
I love 9) Walk The Moon's "I Can Lift A Car":


One of the best openings of any song ever, Van Halen's 10) "Why Can't This Be Love":


11) Rooney's "Sorry Sorry":


12) The Fratelli's "Creepin' Up The Backstairs":


Another great song from the 80's. This is 13) Eddie Money's "Take Me Home Tonight". I love Roni Spector's vocals and the sax on this version:



14) Rod Stewart's "Maggie May":



15) The Proclaimers "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)":


Finally songs that cause an emotion or make me think: 16) Crosby, Stills and Nash's "Southern Cross":


John Mayer (who I absolutely loathe, but this is a great song) 17) "Your Body Is A Wonderland":



18) U2's "One": (I refrained from putting several U2 songs in this category.)



19) James Blunt's amazing "Goodbye My Lover":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites