Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Heavy "How Do You Like Me Now", Hidden Gems of Amazon's $5.00 MP3s

Hello,

amazon.com currently has 2,379 MP3 CDs on sale for only $5.00 each. So as a favor to you I looked through all 99 pages of these MP3s. I did it so you didn't have to do it. I was looking for hidden gems. I have to be honest with you I didn't find that many. However here are some of the highlights.

Do you have money burning a hole in your pocket? Are you looking to add music to your collection from some pretty popular bands. Go over to amazon.com right now. You can add multiple CDs from such diverse bands such as Rush, Ryan Adams, Scorpions, Miranda Lambert, Tim McGraw, Creed, Evanescence and compilations of Blues music.

As always these deals won't last forever.

And don't look through all 2.379 CDs if you are looking for one specific band. Just type that band's name in the search box.

First up is The Heavy. According to multiple people on youtube.com, The Heavy are the first band that David Letterman has ever asked to do an encore on his show. The below song is from the CD "The House That Dirt Built".

The Heavy "How Do You Like Me Now":



You can also buy Quincy Jones "The Dude". It features James Ingram's classic "Just Once":



 From The Darkness CD "Hot Cakes", this is "Every Inch Of You":



There are at least 9 Rush CDs for only $5.00 each, including their classic "Moving Pictures". That's the CD that features "Tom Sawyer":



and "Red Barchetta":



and the sublime "Limelight":



Cat Stevens' "Teaser and the Firecat". In spite of the bizarre title of the CD, this CD features "Peace Train":



and "Morning Has Broken":



and "Moonshadow":



However the CD I was most surprised about was Bad Company's "Live At Wembley". I would say that I've been neutral about Bad Company. I knew they had some good songs, but they were never a must listen for me. However I love their "Live At Wembley" CD and was pleasantly surprised how good they sound on this CD. Here's the full CD "Live At Wembley". Enjoy!



Here's a couple of my favorite highlights from the above CD "Shooting Star":



"Feel Like Makin' Love":



Sadly Duran Duran's "The Wedding Album" isn't available. But Duran Duran has a live CD available for $5.00, "A Diamond In The Mind". Here's the amazing "Come Undone":



This is "Rio":



And I've never considered myself a Christian Rock fan, but I discovered Casting Crowns during the holiday season. I love their "Peace On Earth" CD. There are a few Casting Crowns CDs available for $5.00, including "Until The Whole World Hears".

Here's the song of the same name:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites