Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Best of the Awesome A's, the Best Song(s) of Artists Whose Name Starts With A: AC/DC, Asia, ABC etc. (Updated June 13th, 2015)

Hello,

I was only going to pick 10 artists to find their best songs, but after going through my iTunes I realized I hadn't written down Aerosmith and Arcade Fire. Here are the best songs for 17 artists whose names begins with the letter A. I may or may not add other A artists as I go through this process. This blog is  in alphabetical order, why the heck not?

For some of these artists my favorite of their songs came immediately to mind. For instance, I'm not a big Aerosmith fan, but I added them because I love the song I picked for them so much. For ABC, it could have been "Poison Arrow", "How To Be A Millionaire" or "The Look of Love". For them I just had to pick one song.

Abba "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme "A Man After Midnight":


ABC:


AC/DC:



Adele:



Aerosmith:


Airbourne "Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast":


Air Supply:



Alabama "Angels Among Us: (I'm a sucker for a good sappy song.)


Alabama "Hats Off" (I love this sappy song also.):


Aqua, No not THAT song, but "Doctor Jones":



Aquabats "Martian Girl:



Arcade Fire "Sprawl 2: (Mountains Beyond Mountains)":



Asia "Heat of the Moment":


Now that the rapidly changing iTunes countdown is done for another year, I can resume writing my so called alphabet blogs. As this series has blogged, I try for each blog to have at least 17 artists. I spent a few more minutes this morning on June 12th, 2015 finding 5 more artists for this blog. I also did more work for the second, third and fourth A blogs, which will be coming eventually. 

As always if you have any suggestions for blog, please contact me. You can send me an e-mail at the e-mail listed or just make a comment. Either way your thoughts and suggestions go directly to me. I do have a "real" job so I'm not always available to see those comments and e-mails. If you've discovered this blog, thanks for stopping to take a look.

Anyway on with the 5 additional A artists, I hope you enjoy. If your favorite A band wasn't listed, they will probably be listed in an upcoming A blog. But if you would like to suggest a band or artist you know what to do.

A.F.I. "This Celluloid Dream":


The All-American Rejects "Swing, Swing":


The Atari's "In This Diary":

From the ain't that the truth department:

"Being grown up isn't half as much fun
as growing up
These are the best days of our lives
The only thing that matters is just following your heart
and eventually you'll finally get it right"


Not only one of the best videos of all-time, but one of my all-time favorite videos ever. a-ha's "Take On Me":


and a three play by Bryan Adams:
"Cuts Like A Knife":


"This Time":


"Straight From The Heart":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites