Sunday, May 24, 2015

themusicaddict's Top 100 + iTunes countdown Part 3: More Songs Tied For 67th Place (Updated June 6th, 2015)

Hello,

These are the top 100 + songs in my iTunes library. This will be a living list, meaning if a song is played it will be updated in these blogs. Twenty-nine songs are tied for 67th place with 29 listens, the last 11 songs of that group is presented below (with videos). Occasionally I'll post a bonus video, if I do I'll list it as bonus song.

In () is what the song was ranked on my iTunes countdown roughly one year ago. Debut obviously means it's that songs first time in my iTunes countdown.

67) (15) LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" (Tied for 35th Place):


67) (16) Linkin Park's "Somewhere I Belong" (Tied for 87th Place):


67) (17) Led Zeppelin's "When The Levee Breaks" (Tied for 35th Place):


67) (18) Justin Bieber's "Mistletoe" (Tied for 40th Place):


67) (19) Hall and Oates "You Make My Dreams" (Debut)



67) (20) Guns N' Roses "Paradise City" (Debut):



67) (21) Green Day's "Welcome To Paradise" (Debut):


67) (22) Faith Hill's "This Kiss" (Debut):


67) (23) Don McLean's "American Pie":



67) (24) Cobra Starship's "Pete Wentz Is The Only Reason We're Famous" (Debut):



67) (25) Boys Like Girls (featuring Taylor Swift) "Two Is Better Than One": (Tied for 54th Place):


67) (26) Black Eyed Peas' "Don't Phunk With My Heart" (Debut):



67) (27) Neil Diamond and Barbra Streisand's "You Don't Bring Me Flowers" (Tied for 60th Place):



67) (28) B.J. Thomas' "Raindrops Falling On My Head" (Tied for 60th Place):



67) (29) Alan Jackson's "Don't Rock The Jukebox" (Debut):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites