Sunday, May 24, 2015

themusicaddict's Top 100 + iTunes Countdown Part 2: Songs Tied For 67th Place (Updated June 6th, 2015)

Hello,

These blogs are about the top 100 + songs in my iTunes library. This will be a living list, meaning if a song is played it will reflect in these blogs. Twenty-nine songs are tied for 67th place with 29 listens, the first 13 songs of that group is presented below (with videos). Occasionally I'll post a bonus video, if I do I'll list it as a bonus song.

In () is what the song was ranked on my iTunes countdown roughly one year ago. Debut obviously means it's that songs first time in my iTunes countdown.

67) (1) "Changes"- Yes (Debut):



66) (2) "Kiss Me Again"- We Are The In Crowd (featuring Alex Gaskarth) (Debut):



67) (3) "Drugs or Jesus"- Tim McGraw (Tied for 40th place):



66) (4) "Don't Take The Girl"- Tim McGraw (Tied for 60th place):



66) (5) "Waht You Need" (Chromeo Remix)- Tiga (Debut):



66) (6) "Speak Now"- Taylor Swift (Tied for 40th place):



66) (7) "Mine"- Taylor Swift (Tied for 60th place):



66) (8) "The Way That I Loved You"- Taylor Swift (tied for 74th place):



66) (9) "Breathe"- Taylor Swift (Tied for 60th place)



And now a bonus video, this is Taylor Swift's new song "Bad Blood". A perfectly good song and video, although I'm not sure why she allows yet another lame rapper to take away from the song. Adding a lame rapper to a perfectly good song is a trend that needs to end asap.



(67) (10) "Fur Cue"- Seether (Debut):



Oasis is one of the most egotistical, overrated bands ever. If I never hear about either of the Gallagher brothers ever again, that would just be fine with me. However I'm grateful for their moment of brilliance that lead to the creation of this amazing song.

67) (11) "Wonderwall"- Oasis (Debut):



67) (12) New Found Glory "Summer Fling Don't Mean A Thing" (Debut):



67) (13) "Bulletproof Heart"- My Chemical Romance (Debut):



67) (14) "U Can't Touch This"- MC Hammer (Debut):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites