Friday, May 1, 2015

themusicaddict's Fantastic Fourteen More Discovered, Rediscovered Songs Part 8

Hello,

Songs that have attracted my interest of late: classics, intriguing covers and other interesting songs. First up, I'll start with some new twists on some old classic songs.

1) Dead On TV's "Pale Shelter":


2) Karen O (featuring Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross) "Immigrant Song":


3) Roger Waters (featuring Sinead O' Connor) "Mother" and (featuring Joni Mitchell) "Goodbye Blue Sky":


4) One of my favorite covers of all-time, Sinead O'Connor's cover of "Success Has Made A Failure of Our Home":


5) Digital Daggers "Aquarius":


Here are some classic songs:

6) One of the greatest songs of all-time: "Styx's "Best of Times":


Bonus video: Full Styx "Back To Paradise" concert:


7) Lulu "To Sir With Love":


8) Guns N' Roses "Better":


Bonus: My favorite G N' R cover, "Live and Let Die":


9) "Sprawl 2 (Mountains Beyond Mountains)":


10) I considered this song for my Rock and Roll Scripture Chase blog, but the lyrics have nothing to do with original sin.  INXS' "Original Sin":



11) Rooney's "Sorry Sorry":



12) Ok Go's "Invincible (Live)":



13) They are famous for singing about "Venus", "I Heard A Rumor" and "Cruel Summer". However Bananarama have a lot of other great songs including "I Want You Back":



14) Less than three months from today, I'll be rocking out to a Motley Crue concert just like the good old days. This is "Girls Girls Girls":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites