Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Best of the Bodacious B's, the Best Song of Artists Whose Name Starts With B (Part 1): Boston, Beastie Boys, Beach Boys and Others (Updated May 8th, 2015)

Hello,

Best songs by some of the best artists whose name starts with B.

My favorite band growing up and somehow I forget when I originally posted this blog. Blondie's "Heart of Glass":


Pat Benatar "We Live For Love":


Blink-182 "What's My Age Again":



"All The Small Things":


Boston "Foreplay/ Long Time":


David Bowie "Suffragette City":


Belle Stars "Iko Iko" (Remix):


Beastie Boys "Inergalactic":


I couldn't decide which one of these songs is my favorite Beach Boys song, but I found a video containing both songs "Wouldn't It Be Nice" & "Good Vibrations" (Live from Live Aid in Philadelphia, 1985"):


Bananarama "Cruel Summer":


Bee Gees "Stayin' Alive":


Bee Gees "Tragedy":


Berlin "Take My Breath Away":



Black Stone Cherry "Stay":



The Band Perry "Done":



Big and Rich "Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)":



Big Audio Dynamite "The Globe":



Boom Crash Opera "Onion Skin":



Bobby Brown "Every Little Step":


Some of the the below bands I've never been a big fan of, only one hit or no hit wonders and or got way too much love over the years. I do have one hit wonders above, but that one hit still strikes a chord with me now. With apologies to Alicia Bridges, Bow Wow Wow, Beck, Baltimora (we'll always have "Tarzan Boy"), Bronski Beat, Basia, Boomtown Rats, Black Sabbath, The Beatles, Bang Tango, Bon Jovi, Bush, Blur, Black Keys, Laura Branigan, Sebastian Bach, Barenaked Ladies, Bloc Party, The B-52s and Michael Bolton (okay maybe not an apology to him).

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites