Thursday, May 28, 2015

themusicaddict's Top 100 + iTunes Countdown Part 5: Songs Tied For 46th Place (Updated June 1st, 2015)

Hello,

This is the continuing top 100 + most played songs in my iTunes library. This is a living list, meaning if a song plays on my iTunes it will be updated in these blogs. Nine songs are tied for 46th place with 31 listens, those songs are presented below (with videos). Occasionally I'll post a bonus video, if I do so I'll list it as a bonus song.

In () is what the song was ranked on my iTunes countdown roughly one year ago. Debut obviously means it's that songs first time in my iTunes countdown.

44) "American Idiot's" Original Broadway Soundtrack "Favorite Son" (Tied for 74th Place):



44) Foreigner's "Urgent" (Debut):



44) Janice Kapp Perry's "I'm Trying To Be Like Jesus" (Tied for 26th Place):



Bonus video: for those of you struggling with life and wondering what the purpose of life is, this song does a good job of explaining that. This is another Janice Kapp Perry written song "The Test":



Another bonus Janice Kapp-Perry song, a song about our Savior "No Ordinary Man":



Back to your regularly scheduled blog:

44) Quarterfly's "All Lies" (Tied For 54th Place) Check out this song on Spotify or Rdio.com. There's only one video for "All Lies" and it's a terrible live video. I'll spare you that video and post the video for another of their good songs "Do You Believe":



44) Taylor Swift's "Fearless" (Tied for 40th Place):



44) Taylor Swift's "The Story Of Us"(Tied for 40th Place):



44) Taylor Swift's "Haunted" (Tied for 40th Place):



44) U2's "Elevation": (Tied For 60th Place):



44) Waylon Jennings "Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way": (Debut):



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites